The Union Territory of Pondicherry also known as Puducherry is one of the quietest retreats if you wish to get away from the crowds of everyday life. It retains a certain French flavour with its colonial buildings that line on either side of the streets. Shades of cream, yellow with bursting bougainvillaea greet you at every step. Pondicherry is home to the famous Aurobindo Ashram, an international institution that teaches the practice of yoga. To get the inherent feel of this colonial retreat, visit the oldest parts of the town, which are closer to the seashore. So, the Pondicherry Travel Packages as designed by Dreamland Travel is meant for the exploration of these attractions.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Mahabalipuram.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pondicherry.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and at the Hotel.
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Return transfers.
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by the guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mentions in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
Chennai Arr. Chennai– Mahabalipuram (85 kms. – 02
On arrival in Chennai, carry on for your trip to Mahabalipuram via Kanchipuram. Visit famous Sri Kamakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambareshwar Temple and Sri Kailasanadar Temple. After visiting the temples, enjoy a delicious lunch on direct payment basis. Later on, proceed for Mahabalipuram. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and have a relaxing overnight stay.
After having breakfast, visit the shore temple. Next, visit Arjuna Penance and Krishna Butterball. Carry on with visit to Five Rathas, which have been carved out of monoliths and associated with one of the Pandava brothers. Return to the hotel after sightseeing for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mahabalipuram to Pondicherry (125 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After an early breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for Pondicherry via Tiruvannamalai. Visit the Arunachaleshwar Temple - one of the Jyothilingams. Post darshan, carry on for Pondicherry and check-in to the hotel on arrival. In the afternoon, visit Promenade beach and spend a relaxing time there. Visit the Nehru street market and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, visit the Auroville Cit - an experimental township. Next, visit the famous Aurobindo Ashram followed by Vinayaka Temple. In the afternoon, enjoy boating at the Chunnambar backwaters and relax at the beaches of Pondicherry. Come back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Pondicherry to Chennai (180 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for Chennai airport/Railway station to continue your onward journey.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms and Conditions :
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to Note :
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.