Ladakh is a hill station, a beautiful prominent region of higher elevation located in the Kashmir state of India. Ladakh has the prerequisite of being a unique tourist destination on Earth bestowed by its snow-clad beauty, landscapes, enthralling silence and what not, and schmooze of all charms in the physical world. It is famous for world’s highest motoring route that is the Leh-Manali highway, one of the toughest trekking routes and soul soothing monasteries. It bears a class apart from other Tour Packages destinations in India. So, the Leh Ladakh Travel Packages as designed by Dreamland Travel is meant for the exploration of these attractions.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Leh.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and at the Hotel.
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Return transfers.
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by a guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mentions in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
This 5 days trip to Ladakh will take you through its beautiful lakes and high passes with mesmerizing landscapes that take away the breath of the spectators. This destination is great for adventure enthusiasts as it offers wide scope for trekking, biking, hiking, and many more activities. In this trip is covered Leh, Hemis, Pangong, Khardongla and Sham. The local markets of Leh, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar and Indus river and Magnetic Hill are included in this trip.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Leh Local 104 Kms / 5-6 hrs
Complete day of visit to the monasteries. After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. Return to Leh in the evening. O/N Leh.
Leh - Khardong La - Leh 78 Kms / 3-4 hrs
Morning after breakfast drive for Khardongla Pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Return to Leh in the afternoon, and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch one is free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. O/N Leh.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms and Conditions :
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to Note :
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.