Some of the major cities in Rajasthan and the national capital New Delhi are the major places covered by North India Tours Packages. Delhi tours are interesting as it takes you down the enchanting city with interesting places like the Chandni Chowk, the Lal Quila and scores of other important tourist attractions. Jaipur Tour Packages helps you enjoy magnificent forts, beautiful Havelis and colourful bazaars. Udaipur Tours take you around its enchanting monuments and lovely lakes. Wonderful cities like Pushkar, Jodhpur and Ranakpur are also included in these packages.
- Accommodation at all place as per itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective.
- All taxes.
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by a guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mentions in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway Station and check-in at hotel. Later, visit Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and Humayun's Tomb. Stay overnight at hotel.
Delhi-Jaipur ( 265Kms) (5 hrs drive)
Later, visit the Hawa Mahal. It is a five-storey structure of sandstone, plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Also visit Jantar Mantar - the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
In the morning, enjoy an excursion to Amber Fort. Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its' ultimate expression. Later, visit the City Palace, a delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, it sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum. Also visit Hawa Mahal, Laxmi Narayan temple & Bazaars of Jaipur. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Jaipur- Pushkar (about 145 km)
In the morning, drive to Pushkar. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Later, visit the famous Brahma Temple, said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity. It is marked by a red spire, and over the entrance gateway is the hans, or goose, symbol of Brahma, who is said to have personally chosen Pushkar as its site. Also visit the Pushkar Lake. Stay overnight at Pushkar.
Pushkar-Jodhpur (about 220 km)
In the morning, drive to Jodhpur. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Jodhpur, the stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Stay overnight at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur (about 275 km)
In the morning, drive to Udaipur, en route visiting the Jain temples at Ranakpur, superbly preserved in a near-perfect condition for over 500 years. The most attractive features are the 29 halls of the temple, which have 1444 pillars of which no two are alike. On arrival at Udaipur, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning enjoy a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Transfer to airport/railway station for onward travel.
Terms and Conditions :
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to Note :
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.