Egypt which is home to the world famous pyramids, longest river in the world; Nile and the age-old temples and monuments is a must visit destination. With Cairo Holidays, tourists get a chance to visit the capital city of Egypt which is popularly known for its Egyptian Museum of artifacts as well as the shopping sites like Khan-al-Kalili bazaar. Later, move towards the second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria which derives its name from Alexander the Great. Visit the famous roman cemetery or the legendary lighthouse, known as the Seven Wonders of the World with Alexandria Packages.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel.
- Full day Visit to Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, The Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Egypt Visa.
- Return Airport Transfer.
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mention in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.Evening optional tour (Sound and Light show). Overnigh stay at Hotel.
Full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars.Overnight at hotel.
Day free at leisure (own management) or optional tours to Alexandria or Suez Canal.Overnight at hotel.
Departure from Cairo
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to note:
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.