Kerala is a southern state of India. Kerala is the most visiting tourism destination in south India. It is known also as God's Own Country due to the natural beauty of Kerala. Kerala is popular for beaches, hill stations, clear backwaters, enthralling wildlife, houseboats, Ayurveda, Spa and resorts. Kerala tour packages are the best way to explore these tourist attractions. There are numerous types of tour packages that are prepared for each category of tourists like Kerala beach holidays tour, Kerala Backwater tour, Kerala hill station tour and so forth with a wide range of price. So every year thousands of domestic and international tourists come to visit this wonderful destination. Kerala holidays offer a unique experience to its visitors in life span. A trip to Kerala is incomplete without a backwater cruise. Kerala is world famous for its backwaters. Kerala offer cheap Ayurveda therapy worldwide with the best quality. Munnar, Cochin, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Kochi, and Kottayam are some visit travel places in Kerala. Munnar is one of the most popular hill-station in Kerala.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar.
- 1 Nights accommodation in Alleppey.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kovalam.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and at Hotel.
- City tour & Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in Itinerary)
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Return transfers.
- All applicable taxes
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mention in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
Cochin Arr. Cochin – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station, proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination of Kerala. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. Enroute watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Munnar – Alleppey (180 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Alleppey. Alleppey with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the East". These large networks of canals with spectacular Backwaters, Beaches, Marine products & Coir industry provide Alleppey its lifeline. Evening enjoy the sunset at Alleppey Beach. Overnight stay at Alleppey Hotel/Resort.
If Houseboat Stay:
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwater is sure to rob your heart. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat
Alleppey – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the "Paradise of the South". Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Trivandrum Zoo, Srichitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village and Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 kms. – 30 mins.)
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise. Check-out and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit. Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Terms and Conditions :
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to Note :
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 9,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be paid extra.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.