Dubai, one of the fastest growing cities in the world has quickly grown into a tourist paradise. It is known for its sophisticated tourism spots and unique in its own way buildings. There was a time not long before when Dubai was listed as one of the most expensive tourism spots in the world. Start your trip by soaking in the tradition and natural beauty of Dubai. Hop onto an Arabian show and enjoy a cruise through the city's creek. Then experience that famous dessert you've heard so much about before enjoying a sumptuous barbecue dinner. Visit the Burj Khalifa, an architectural marvel that will leave you in awe. Have a wonderful experience at the Dubai Dolphinarium and the Creek Park Bird Show.
- Economy Class Airfare.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Dubai with Breakfast.
- Half day Dubai City tour.
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance and Tanoora Dance.
- Dubai Visa with OK to board.
- Return Airport Transfer.
- Monument Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, Boating charges, etc. to be paid directly by guest.
- Tip and Porter charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature, Such as -tips, liquor, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any service not mention in inclusion.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%
Welcome to the city of highest number of World’s firsts and biggest- Dubai! On arrival at Dubai Airport, clear customs and immigration, collect your baggage and exit the airport. Our tour representative will meet you near the exit area for your transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel (according to hotel's check-in time) and relax. As the flight reaches in the morning, you may opt for an early check-in (at an extra cost). In the evening, you can go for a self exploration of the glistening city. Just a stroll would give you a good experience of flamboyance of the city. Indulge in some local Arabic cuisine on your way back to the hotel (on your own).
Stay overnight at hotel in Dubai.
City Tour + Desert Safari + Dinner
Have a fill at morning breakfast at hotel and set out for a half day city tour of Dubai. The city is a perfect blend of vibrant cosmopolitan life and age old culture and heritage. We first visit the most famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Capture clicks from different angles in-front of this world famous attraction and proceed to Jumeirah, the spectacular palace of Dubai where we will also visit the renowned Jumeirah Mosque. We further our tour to witness Dubai’s age old culture at Al Fahidi Fort, home to Dubai’s famous museum among a few more attractions that we will counter while on our tour.
In the evening, get ready for the exciting Desert Safari, the biggest attraction of Dubai. Get aboard an exciting dune drive across the desert. Witness the beautiful sunset over sand dunes, enjoy camel ride and sand boarding. Camel ride in the desert is not that easy and it will make you hungry too! Savour the delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe) after touring the dunes. Enjoy the breathtaking belly dance performance by the campfire and later return to the hotel for a relaxed sleep.
Stay overnight at hotel in Dubai (B + D).
Day at Leisure- Evening Dhow Cruise
Enjoy a relaxed morning and charge yourself with a leisurely breakfast at hotel. Daytime is free for your own leisure. You can opt for some tour or you can go shopping. Dubai is famous for its extensive-n-expensive malls with all the latest fashion, designs and technology, teeming with top brands and addictive designer boutiques. You could also opt to go to the traditional markets called souks. It will be a nice experience altogether in the traditional lanes of trade.
Evening is going to be luxuriously romantic on a Dhow Cruise. It is a traditional wooden boat that glides over Dubai creek under starlit sky while a sumptuous dinner is served to you in true Arabic hospitality. Relish the delicacies and spend some cosy moments with your partner. Return to hotel afterwards.
Stay overnight at the hotel. (B + D)
Dubai- Day Free for leisure
Time stands like a genie in front of you on a holiday. Touring, sleeping, lazing around, eating… do whatever you wish to! After all it’s a holiday and it should go in your own way! After a leisurely breakfast at hotel, the whole day is at your own disposal. You can select an optional tour from different options provided by us like going for an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride or spending a thrill filled day at Ferrari World or enjoy splashes at Yas Water World! Or maybe you are not yet satiated of the thirst of shopping? How about a relaxed day at Jumeirah Beach? Anyway, spend it your way. Return to hotel by night.
Stay overnight at hotel in Dubai (B).
After having a fill at morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. The flight leaves late in the evening so you got this whole day free on leisure to enjoy some shopping or enjoying the city life casually. Evening get ready for your transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home. Bid byes to the dazzling Dubai. We hope you had a great trip and would like you to share your feedback with us on your return. Transfer to the airport for your return flight. (B)
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Option Tour :-
Desert Safari BBQ Dinner + Dhow Cruise Dinner + City Tour-INR4200/4000
- Trio + Marina Dhow Dinner- INR 4700/4500
- Burj Khalifa General Ticket & Transfers - INR 3300/3000
- Dubai aquarium and Under water Zoo (With Burj Khalifa Tour) - INR4000/4000
- Dubai aquarium and Under water Zoo with Transfers- INR 2300/2200
- Snow park with Ticket and Transfer - INR 3800/3500
- Abu Dhabi city tour - INR 2800/2800
- Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari World Ticket & Transfers-INR 6000/6000
- Yas Water Park & Ferrari World Ticket & Transfers -INR 6800/6000
- Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber Ticket & Transfers- INR 5800/5800
- Dolphin Show Ticket & Transfers - INR 2500/2350
- Big Bus Dubai City Tour - INR 4000/4000
Document Required :-
- Original Passport (should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return).
- A single application set for each applicant (including infants), duly filled &signed by each applicant.
- Confirmed Return / Onward ticket (original + photocopy), In case of your own flight
- Business card attached to the Visa Application Form (Recommended).
- 3 photographs (35 X 45 mm , colored and clear with 80% Face View)
- Financial Documents (in case of applicant qualifying under Financial Status Criteria)
- Income tax returns which covers Rs. 2,00,000/- for last two years
- Occupation Proof (Visiting Card OR ID Card Copy)
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parents / husband, Photo ID of parents / husband. Copy of the host passport / residence visa.
- Wedding Card / Marriage Certificate if spouse name is not given in passport.
- Insurance (if more than 60 years of Age)
Terms and Conditions:
- Hotel check in 1400 / check out time – 12 Noon, early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
- Hotel prices and airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices are for Indian Nationals only.
- Surcharges will apply during festivals, travel fairs, special events, Christmas, New Year, etc. Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Meals if included as a part of the package are on buffet basis / set menus as per the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates,transport rates or government taxes.
- Cancellation confirm at booking time.
Things to note:
- Above prices are valid till March 31, 2017.
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 18,000/- (per person). Any increase in the airfare to be paid extra.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a budget hotel with breakfast, above mentioned tours and airport transfers
- Additional options are available upon request. Any increase in airfare, air taxes, YQ tax and visa charges will be charged extra.
- All applicable taxes Except Tourism Dirham; guest has to pay the same on time of check in or either at the time of check out.
- Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) 5%.
- Terms apply.